Learning to deal with life's challenges.
Life in transition? What now? RISE Workshops – Reaching Into Self Empowerment – can help you figure out the next steps.
Led by volunteers, RISE Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic
Single session workshops are offered several times a year. Contact Patricia Kremen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about upcoming workshops.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a RISE facilitator, please contact email@example.com. Prior experience facilitating groups, presenting to groups, and working with women are all pluses. A background in teaching, counseling, social work, coaching, training/education is preferred.
Upcoming RISE Workshops
Thursday, October 27: Transforming Fear
Thursday, November 3: Positive Affirmations
Thursday, November 10: Resilience
Thursday, November 17: You First
Contact Patricia Kremen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.