Connect. Volunteer. Advocate. That's NCJW/Essex.
Your NCJW/Essex membership connects you with a network of courageous and compassionate individuals who work together to improve the quality of life for women, children, and families. NCJW/Essex enables you to make your voice heard on public policy issues, enhance your personal and professional skills, meet new people and build new friendships. As a member of NCJW/Essex, your actions make a significant impact in our community.
Become a member...
...or gift NCJW/Essex membership to a friend or loved one
by calling us at 973.740.0588.
Why Join NCJW/Essex?
We offer a wide variety of activities, giving our members diverse ways to get involved, to volunteer and to create meaningful life-long relationships.
- Advocate for key issues important to our members and our community
- Participate in signature events such as our annual Back 2 School Store
- Attend special programs, including Opening Event and others throughout the year, featuring topics of national interest and importance
- Support the work of the Linda and Rudy Slucker Center for Women
- Lead committees and engage with national NCJW programming
- Sustain our mission of improving the lives of women, children and families in our community and safeguarding individual rights and freedoms
NCJW is recognized as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by the law.