Connect. Volunteer. Advocate.
Become a Member of NCJW/Essex Today.
NCJW/Essex thrives with the input, ideas, commitment, and dedication of our members. In return, we offer ways to give back to our community, advocate for issues that drive economic and social justice aligned with our Jewish values and connect with others to form forever friendships. We work every day to make a difference in the lives of women, children and families in Essex County.
Annual Membership is just $54.00, and is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by the law. Membership terms run from July 1 – June 30 and must be renewed each year. NCJW/Essex is a non-sectarian organization and all are welcome to join.
Make a meaningful impact on others’ lives in just an hour or two. Advocate for legislative change. Connect with old friends, find new friendships and get things done.
It’s all part of what makes being a member of NCJW/Essex so special.
Members also receive exclusive publications, early access to tickets for events and more!
There are so many ways to get involved. All are welcome!
You can also give the gift of NCJW/Essex Membership. Click the button to sign up a friend, family member or colleague or call us at 973-740-0588 to learn more.
Your NCJW/Essex membership connects you with a network of courageous and compassionate individuals who work together to improve the quality of life for women, children, and families. NCJW/Essex enables you to make your voice heard on public policy issues, enhance your personal and professional skills, meet new people and build new friendships. As a member of NCJW/Essex, your actions make a significant impact in our community.
Why Join NCJW/Essex?
We offer a wide variety of activities, giving our members diverse ways to get involved, to volunteer and to create meaningful life-long relationships.
- Advocate for key issues important to our members and our community
- Participate in signature events such as our annual Back 2 School Store
- Attend special programs, including Opening Event and others throughout the year, featuring topics of national interest and importance
- Support the work of the Linda and Rudy Slucker Center for Women
- Lead committees and engage with national NCJW programming
- Sustain our mission of improving the lives of women, children and families in our community and safeguarding individual rights and freedoms
NCJW is recognized as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by the law.