Your NCJW membership connects you with a network of courageous and compassionate individuals who work together to improve the quality of life for women, children, and families. NCJW/Essex enables you to speak out on public policy issues, enhance your personal and professional skills, meet new people and build new friendships. As a member of NCJW/Essex, your actions can make a significant impact in the community, in the country and in Israel.
Choose the membership option that works for you…
or give the gift of membership to a friend or loved one.
A one-year membership, renewable annually.
Renewable after three years. Same benefits as annual membership.
Never need to renew. Essex County Section ONLY; non-transferable.
- Invitations to NCJW/Essex events and programs that keep you informed, educated and entertained
- Invitation to annual Opening Event, free to paid members, featuring a speaker on topics of national interest and importance
- Volunteer opportunities to work on NCJW committees
- NCJW/Essex Bulletin mailed to your home
- NCJW/Essex “Happenings,” a listing of events via email
- Discounts on NCJW programs
- Opportunities to engage in National NCJW programming
Membership runs from July 1st – June 30th (our fiscal year) and must be renewed annually in order to take advantage of member benefits.
NCJW is recognized as an organization described in section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue code. Contributions to it are tax deductible to the full extent provided by the law.