Computer skills at your fingertips.
Virtual Computer Classes at the NCJW/Essex Center for Women (CFW) are the place to learn new computer skills, enhance your abilities for a current job or a new career, all while learning remotely! Choose from a wide variety of courses, including Introduction to Windows, Email and the Internet, Intro and Intermediate Word, Basic and Intermediate Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Google Tools, Social Media and more. All computer classes are free for CFW clients, $85 for non-clients .
Upcoming Computer Classes – New Dates:
“Meeting Word” – the basics for working with documents and writing a cover letter for employment.
- Monday, February 7, 2022 11:00am-12:30pm
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022 11:00am-12:30pm
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022 11:00am-12:30pm
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022 10:30am-12:00pm
- Wednesday, February 16, 2022 10:30am-12:00pm
- Thursday, February 17, 2022 10:30am-12:00pm
Computer training is available for all skill levels in a virtual “small classroom” environment with classes conducted via Zoom. Contact email@example.com for more information or to register for a computer class.