Life in transition? What now? The RISE Institute – Reaching Into Self Empowerment – can help you figure out the next steps.
Led by trained staff and volunteers, RISE-6 and RISE-Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Adjusting to an empty nest
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic
RISE 6 – six-session program
Fee is $45. Inquire about fee reduction.
Next RISE 6 sessions will be Tuesdays, from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. April 25, 2017, May 2, 9, 16, and 23. (Please note, that for this program there will only be 5 sessions.)
RISE Workshops – single session workshops
Single session workshops are offered throughout the year. Topics are as follows:
Forgiveness – the Gift You Give Yourself
Upcoming programs (10:30 am – 12:00 pm):
Positive Self Affirmations – Thursday, April 6, 2017
Identify your positive traits and become your own cheerleader.
Goal Getting – Thursday, April 13, 2017
Learn to set goals and make positive changes in your life.
Transforming Fear – Thursday, April 20, 2017
Use your fears in a healthy way to reach your full potential.
You First – Thursday, April 27, 2017
10:00 am – 12:00 pm*
Learn how to improve the quality of your life by identifying and eliminating unnecessary drains on your energy.
*Please note, that You First starts at 10:00 am since it is a 2 hour workshop.
Fee is $15 per workshop or $30 for three workshops or all four workshops for $40.00. Inquire about fee reduction.
Preregistration is required for all RISE programs.
To enroll or for more information: call (973) 994-4994 or
RISE sessions are held at: NCJW/Essex Center for Women, 70 South Orange Avenue, Suite 120, Livingston, New Jersey; occasionally sessions are offered off-site.