Life in transition? What now? The RISE Institute – Reaching Into Self Empowerment – can help you figure out the next steps.
Led by trained staff and volunteers, RISE-6 and RISE-Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Adjusting to an empty nest
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic
RISE Workshops – single session workshops
Single session workshops are offered throughout the year.
Time to think about you! Join us for 1, 2, or all 3 RISE workshops to help you manage fears, improve self esteem, and focus on self care
FALL 2020 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
All workshops held virtually via Zoom from 10 a.m to noon
Registration is required for all RISE Programs
To enroll or for more information, email Kathy Murphy, Case Manager email@example.com.