Life in transition? What now? The RISE Institute – Reaching Into Self Empowerment – can help you figure out the next steps.
Led by trained staff and volunteers, RISE-6 and RISE-Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Adjusting to an empty nest
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic
RISE Workshops – single session workshops
Single session workshops are offered throughout the year. Topics are as follows:
January 9, 2018:
Transforming Fear: Use your fears in a healthy way to reach your full potential.
January 16, 2018:
Goal Getting: Learn to set goals and make positive changes in your life.
January 23, 2018:
Positive Self-Affirmations: Identify your positive traits and become your own cheerleader.
January 30, 2018:
You First: Learn how to improve the quality of your life by identifying and eliminating unnecessary drains on your energy.
Fee is $15 per workshop or $30 for three workshops or all four workshops for $40.00. Inquire about fee reduction.
RISE 6 – six-session program
Fee is $45. Inquire about fee reduction.
Tuesdays, April 17, April 24, May 1, May 8, May 15, May 22
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Pre-registration is required for all RISE programs.
To enroll or for more information: call (973) 994-4994 or email email@example.com.
RISE sessions are held at: NCJW/Essex Center for Women, 70 South Orange Avenue, Suite 120, Livingston, New Jersey; occasionally sessions are offered off-site.