Computer Classes at the Computer Lab at the NCJW/Essex Center for Women is the place to learn new computer skills or enhance your abilities for a current job or a new career in a small classroom setting! Choose from a wide variety of courses, including Introduction to Windows, Email and the Internet, Intro and Intermediate Word, Basic and Intermediate Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Who are our students?
- Women who are entering or re-entering the workplace
- Women who want to help their children with homework
- Women who do not want to rely on others for computer help
- Women who want to volunteer for an organization
- Women who just want to learn for their own enjoyment and satisfaction
You will learn how to:
- Master basic computer skills
- Surf the Internet
- Send Emails with attachments
- Create resumes and invitations
- Set up budgets and spreadsheets
- Create slide presentations for the office or a social gathering
- Manage your small business or home financial accounts
Computer training is available for all skill levels in a small classroom environment. Fee: $85 for each course. Inquire about eligibility for reduced fees. Displaced Homemaker (DH) clients pay a reservation fee which is returned upon successful completion of the class.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.