Computer Classes at the Computer Lab at the NCJW/Essex Center for Women is the place to learn new computer skills or enhance your abilities for a current job or a new career in a small classroom setting! Choose from a wide variety of courses, including Introduction to Windows, Email and the Internet, Intro and Intermediate Word, Basic and Intermediate Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Who are our students?
- Women who are entering or re-entering the workplace
- Women who want to help their children with homework
- Women who do not want to rely on others for computer help
- Women who want to volunteer for an organization
- Women who just want to learn for their own enjoyment and satisfaction
Computer training is available for all skill levels in a virtual “small classroom” environment. All classes are free for Center for Women clients, $35 for all other persons. Contact email@example.com for more information or to register for a computer class
Google Tools for Work
Monday, February 1, through Friday, February 5, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. each day
Social Media for your Job Search and at Work
Monday, February 8, through Friday, February 12, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. each day