Computer Classes at the Computer Lab at the NCJW/Essex Center for Women is the place to learn new computer skills or enhance your abilities for a current job or a new career in a small classroom setting! Choose from a wide variety of courses, including Introduction to Windows, Email and the Internet, Intro and Intermediate Word, Basic and Intermediate Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Who are our students?
- Women who are entering or re-entering the workplace
- Women who want to help their children with homework
- Women who do not want to rely on others for computer help
- Women who want to volunteer for an organization
- Women who just want to learn for their own enjoyment and satisfaction
Computer training is available for all skill levels in a virtual “small classroom” environment. All classes are free for Center for Women clients, $35 for all other persons. Contact email@example.com for more information or to register for a computer class